YakuMure
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FestEvil (Solo)

Go down

A FestEvil (Solo) Empty A FestEvil (Solo)

Post by AeroPhoenix Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:50 pm

(OOC: I wondered how it would be like to role-play with yourself, and I had enough of that so here I am! ^_^ First my character Dorjee then ToriMutto. I have the first few entries already written)

Dorjee arrived at the nation. He was to meet Shi Tay Yang at the Capital. On his own, he spent a pair of months before getting to her home. The heat was hard to deal with. He travelled to her, first by boat to get to the continent, then by a variety of ways to get to the Capital. His father had given him all the money he would need before leaving. There was a festivity on the day he was to meet her. The front entrance to her home was the head of a lioness. You enter into the darkness of the open mouth to the door on the inside.

Dorjee paused in front of the ferocious open mouthed lioness bust then dropped his bags. The inside of the giant surreal head was shadowed but the door was discernible. He approached and knocked three times, each delayed by a second. After a short while, a quarter of a minute, the door rapidly opened half-way and there stood a woman just over his height. She was wearing a golden silk garment. In black her lips were lined with lipstick, her eyes with eyeliner, and her pointed nails were painted.

“Into the belly of the beast” she said with a sark gravity in an effeminate deep rasp. Dorjee, smitten with awe at her looming presence, scrambled in his mind for the right response. “Speak” she whispered and right after he blurted “Hi auntie I'm finally here, heh.” She turned to walk away from the threshold leaving the door half-open, and said “Get your baggage, I'll be waiting in the antechamber to discuss your stay...” Now a couple of yards away she turned her head to see Dorjee with her right eye, him seeing the side of her face, then continued to say “and discipline.” with a spike of inflection and severity.

Dorjee stumbles back with his bags and gently pushed the door fully open. He lugs the stuff inside and lays it by a wall and closes up. The room was painted in reds, yellows, and oranges. Light shone in through windows that surrounded. There was a small set of seats, stands with statues on them, and a few pictures mounted on the walls. Shi was sitting on one of the couched seats and gestured with one hand for him to sit on the seat in front of her, while with the other she held a paper that she seemed to be reading. Briskly he sat then inquired about the paper, looking at it he noticed that it was familiar. He arched an eyebrow and asked “What's that?” She looked up and placed the paper on the small table before them. There it lay open to his eyes. He swiped it up into his hands in an instant and said “Why do you have this, better yet how did you get this?!” “Your father sent it, now I know the aspirations which you lack the drive to actualize. This list you've compiled will outline most of what you will do here.” “Well, all you had to do was ask..." She stares coldly at him then says “Never-mind that now. Let this be a day of celebration in the spirit of your mother. Theres a grand festivity that had just begun, we will attend.”

Dorjee and She left to get to the festival. They came close enough to hear a couple of minutes of drums and cheers. They closer they came the more they herd, saw(people), and eventually even smelled. There would be food, games, shows, and even costumed and masked men parading as demons and dragons. This was sudden and made Dorjee wonder. They were silent on the way. Finally they arrived and entered the bustle.

Last edited by KomaDori-Ma on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
AeroPhoenix
AeroPhoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male
Number of posts : 1021
Job/hobbies : ...
Registration date : 2007-12-29

Back to top Go down

A FestEvil (Solo) Empty ToriMutto

Post by AeroPhoenix Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Wandering the town one day ToriMutto came across a flyer mounted up that explained an upcoming festival to take place in the later in the afternoon till later in the evening. The interactions of humans was both fascinating him driving him to observe and an attractor causing a desire for relationship. His stony human heart was covered in the cold darkness of his curse and a stream of light pierced through and longs for the river that it truly is to break out. Whatever event counter to the devil inside, like a smile or a kind gesture, and the hold over his humanity breaks but a little. An ambivalence ensues, emotions of fear and love conflicting over dominion over his mind. When the ill intentions of any cause a trespass, an attack on his person, the hole patches up faster than the time it opened. When he sees some wretched person, some one that makes the humility of his true heart turn on it's head the fortress strengthens. Right now he is in that dilemma that so often reverts to leave seemingly no change on his wicked character.

Blank faced and in his simple garb like clothes, fitting for the occasion some might say. He gives way to his longing to meet someone and walks from the woods to the area where those people amassed. ‘They'll figure out who you are, go back go back’ he herd. ‘This is the perfect opportunity to find kin’ another animal in him reasoned. ‘No, stop I'm going to find and give... love’ ToriMutto replied with uncertainty ‘Love what's that, matting? I give I get... an exchange! You have no need, our kind functions best in isolation. We don't mate with their kind and we are self-sufficient right now, no shortage of food!” “Shut up you don't understand... Do I?” After dispelling them his was the only voice of doubt left in his mind. Aloof with an odd stride he followed the noise that became more and more evident.

He sees a stand, there were containers with fish in them, a couple of kids stood before them trying to capture the fish in the nets they waved around in the water. Interesting, he hesitatingly approached the pair and the biggish man in charge behind the contraptions who was facing the other way sitting on some small bench. ToriMutto’s voice squeaked out “Can I play too?”, sudden to the kids who in response said in a mean and whiny tone “Nooo wait your turn!”. The other one, a little girl but older followed with a drawn out “Weirdo” His brows tilted a little as he felt a tint of anger then thought ‘Their just children. Relax.’ “I'll wait if you want, I like seeing you kids play.” In the same tone as before the girl inflected “Pedophile!”, in an instant he threw his hands up, shook his head, flustered and quick he said “No, no, no. You took it wrong.” The words dint register, they just saw the figure towering over them outstretch its arms in an attempt to capture them. Tension in her voice rose and stepping back and dragging her brother with her, pressing against the containers she screamed “Mom told us about guys like you! Stay away from us!” The man snapped from his daydreaming and “Hey! Leave them alone!” He raised his fist gave a domineering expression as he stared straight at Tori who just lifted his head to look at the man, Tori’s expression called out for sympathy. and but a second after his eyes left the children the girl kicked him in the groins. Just as the pain stung in it's highest frequency, then for second his eyes turned crimson red and a birds squeal escaped and echoed from his mouth. He bit his lip and started to run away in the quiet and swift way his kind do. A ferocity grew in him and the stream almost vanished. In that moment he fought his rage at humanity, taking a turn and distracted bumped into a pair of people... A woman in gold and a young man in white.

Last edited by KomaDori-Ma on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
AeroPhoenix
AeroPhoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

Back to top Go down

A FestEvil (Solo) Empty Dorjee

Tori came and rammed mostly into Shi. At the speed at which he was going the side that hit Dorjee sent him for a strong hit against a a hard wedge that gashed his upper forehead. Shi scrapped her forearms as she fell underneath Tori right before her head hit the hard floor, she lost consciousness for few seconds before coming back with a furry and pushing him up with all of her might and a burst of fire while she growled that emanated from her and reached for his upper abdomen, chest and face(You could write that she extinguishes them as soon as hes off her). As Tori was atop Shi Dorjee was covering his bleeding forehead, it oozed past the slits in his fingers and around his pressuring hand. It dripped onto the floor and ran down his face. He saw purple colors and stumbled as he almost lost consciousness, then he saw the flames...

Last edited by KomaDori-Ma on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
AeroPhoenix
AeroPhoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

Back to top Go down

A FestEvil (Solo) Empty ToriMutto

Tori falls off to the side, he closed his eyes as the flames consumed the top of his body. He caught fire for a couple of seconds before the flames were suddenly gone. He gave a strong grunt, expressing the agony but trying not to attract attention as no one was around at the time. Weak and in intense pain he struggled to stand. His face and neck were burned to the second to third degree, and some of his his chest, upper abdomen, and some shoulder to the first degree. His face looked horrid, black and red. Parts of his clothes were burned but still intact. He couldn't see but he could still "feel" their presence. His face began to heal immediately and within a dozen seconds he was, all but his clothes, himself again. "How did you..." He was more worried about her setting him aflame for hurting them than he was of exposing his healing abilities and he stood there for a few seconds in, perhaps reciprocated, wonderment before saying "I cant express how sorry I am, I was running uh from someone and well I took a sudden turn. I'm a healer... Obviously but its not something everyone knows. You breathe fire..." The urge to kill them for seeing what they did waited in the back of his head and drove him to inquire for the opportune moment to see whether they knew about what he was or not, but he stayed mostly out of curiosity and apology.
AeroPhoenix
AeroPhoenix
Site Owner
Site Owner

Male

Back to top Go down

A FestEvil (Solo) Empty Re: A FestEvil (Solo)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down